Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sad Goodbyes

I had to say goodbye to one of my closest friends in country a few weeks ago, and now I have to say goodbye to another today. Four of us came in together and have been close friends since almost the beginning. A tribute to the now disbanded Pi-Pis. I will love always love you (at least more than Celine Dion). OK, that wasn't fair: more than Togo. Ok, ok: more than mozzarella sticks.

Young & naive:
Teaching Togolese children how to smear fireflies on your your skin and other PETA-riffic activities
Aren't we bien-integre?

With one in Oregon, one in Florida, me in Maryland, and the other remainer in Chicago, it will be a long time until we are together again. Ladies, you mean more to me than you will ever know.

1 comment:

heidimichelle said...

glad you are o.k. i miss you and can't wait to see you & meet kevin too!!!! looooove, heidi