Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Champagne of Beers

Today - time for a haircut! The last several have been done with a Swiss Army Knife, so I think whoever the lucky stylist is may be in for a surprise.

Last night, not a glass of wine, but the champagne of beers (sorry Dad, raided the fridge and that was what was there) and movie! For the American readers, this may not sound very exciting, but trust me, these are special times.

This morning there were two crabs in the trap. Lunch coming right up!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I have kept up with all of your blogs. I have enjoyed them thoroughly. I envy and admire you for your courage, intelligence, motivation and kindness.

I would have told you these things sooner but I truly couldn't figure out how to respond. Sad, but true.

I miss you and think of you often.

Love, Heather Wheeler

Kevin Brown said...

hey hey hey - i wish i was there with you... dc is wigging me out. you look like you're having fun! miss you.