Monday, August 18, 2008

Back in Business

Yeeehaaawww!! Made it to Harford County, got my old number hooked up (410.948.0464), ate mozzarella sticks & jalapeno poppers & went to Blockbuster. Gonna hang on the river, maybe have a glass of wine, and watch the herons, eagles, gulls, and hawks wheel around the sky. The roses and all of the flowers are blooming all over the yard, the weather is perfect and the air is fresh and American. I am one happy Marylander right now. I think I will find some good Maryland corn and crabs on the side of the road tomorrow and steam them for lunch. All by myself.
Yum.
PS - I just found out I passed the Foreign Service Written Exam today. Now I wait until December to see if I am invited to take the Oral Exam. Kind of exciting all around. Some days it is simply good to be an American in America. Today is one of them.

No comments: