Monday, May 25, 2009

Food Dreams

Since I am counting down to coming home, here are the foods/restaurants I am dreaming about. All my foodie friends, please tell me if any of these have gone downhill and of any new places I haven't been yet. . .
Edo Sushi (Harbor) - lunch combos
Pazo - tonno crudo and foccaccio
Charleston - she-crab soup, foie gras, oysters, shrimp grits
Miss Shirleys - anything with fried oysters and softshells, grits, sweet potato fries
Parents' back yard - crabs, corn on the cob, tomatoes
Holy Frijoles? - chimichanga, chips and salsa
Broadway Market - fried chicken livers & gizzards with hot sauce, soft-shell sandwich
Lexington Market - oysters, clams
Anything Heidi cooks. . .
Grill out on the corner of Bond & Lancaster
Anything from One-Eyed Mike's
Suggestions?

2 comments:

Andreas Kollegger said...

Broadway Market is no more. Most crushing for me was the loss of Theresa's Deli -- they understood that eggs go on the side of bacon. Future plans look promising, though.

Did you leave before Cinghiale started serving? I highly recommend a Sunday Supper in the Enoteca with appropriate wine pairings.

Of course, I'm ignorant of anything more than a comfortable stride away.

Heather said...

Nooooooo, not the market!! I guess I can get the livers and gizzards at Lexington still though. Boo.
I did make it to Cinghiale before I left. Nice.